• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DOGS!

WOW cool bad a$$ dog what kind of dog is that? Nice shot BTW

Thanks, he is an Italian Mastiff. They are actually excellent family dogs and great with kids believe it or not. They bond with family and naturally protect beyond any normal line of duty. When I met my first one, I was at a close friendgirls house being in the same room with it looking at me I remember thinking not, this dog could really hurt me but thinking this dog cold kill me in an instant... When she told the dog I was good and came gave me a hug the dog came and gave me the biggest doggie kiss ever. Now those two feeling together in one minute made me fall in love.

Thanks, he is an Italian Mastiff. They are actually excellent family dogs and great with kids believe it or not. They bond with family and naturally protect beyond any normal line of duty. When I met my first one, I was at a close friendgirls house being in the same room with it looking at me I remember thinking not, this dog could really hurt me but thinking this dog cold kill me in an instant... When she told the dog I was good and came gave me a hug the dog came and gave me the biggest doggie kiss ever. Now those two feeling together in one minute made me fall in love.

I believe it! My Bullmassadors (Bull Mastiff Lab hybrid) are very protective but very gentle and intelligent.

Here's my boxer/redbone mix floating around the pool, begging, and being lazy.

188436_10150111418107610_562977609_7162076_4443900_n.jpg0110011842.jpg0629000327.jpg0811000409a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom