Justified

• Justified

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Not justified

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • /Must be more to the story tacos.

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Lol, so Ken, with kids as the only eyewitnesses, does the cop have any chance of getting in trouble?When you take over the world can I be part of your New World Order?
Yeah he can, kids can be god witnesses, but they are easily swayed by friends and family.But the media slants news to sell more. We tend to except that when it is anti gun, political, or most any other story except when its a LEO. Yes LEOs screw up sometimes, probably on a level much less than most professions. Be vigilant but be realistic.

Why don't leos use no lethal products on dogs.I'm in no means blaming leos for every incident,it's a tough job I wouldn't want.I have lots of leo friends i grew up with so I know they're not all bad!!

Less lethal often only infuriates the animals. Plus LEOs carry what their local Govt tells them to. Not all City and County are on the bandwagon for less lethal tools.
Probably more to the story, but I doubt we will hear the whole story.

WAIT!!!! A cop responded to a call for help! No way, I thought only crackheads helped others, while cops are the problem. Must have missed something or else these are pro cop posts. Thought that was against odt rules

Never mind I was incorrect

correct. the owner said the dog wasn't out for more than 3 mins. best response time ever. this was a cop riding along saw a dog running after kids(we will leave race out, and fact that pitbulls are more popular in some cultures)... probably thought it was a pitbull about to eat 3 kids. shot it, it didn't go down, but was worried the dog would testify against him so he chased him down and tried to kill in him in cold blood.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also, crackhead can out run dogs.

Back
Top Bottom