Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

Love the bootlicker's support of "the law." What type of law? Law because it's wrong or law because some shytbird professional lawmaker (lawyer) says it's wrong? Malum prohibitum or malum in se? Bootlicks love backing the blue over malum prohibita laws. They'll be the first to hand over their firearms and the last to stand and be counted.

where do our rights come from anyways?
FB_IMG_1563472739303.jpg

Nah I always thought they were a stupid way to subvert the law.

ME too, and that's why I don't see it as an infringement, per se...

The law of the land has been that full auto's are all but banned. The bump stock was a device that was clearly exploiting a technical loophole to convert a legal semi-auto, into an NFA item without the tax stamp. It probably should never have been approved for sale in the first place...

The problem isn't the bump stock, its the NFA. That's what has to go.

Love the bootlicker's support of "the law." What type of law? Law because it's wrong or law because some shytbird professional lawmaker (lawyer) says it's wrong? Malum prohibitum or malum in se? Bootlicks love backing the blue over malum prohibita laws. They'll be the first to hand over their firearms and the last to stand and be counted.

I support the second amendment BUT bumpstocks are a workaround of a law that violates the second amendment so I understand why they banned them.
FB_IMG_1560173593622.jpg

ME too, and that's why I don't see it as an infringement, per se...

The law of the land has been that full auto's are all but banned. The bump stock was a device that was clearly exploiting a technical loophole to convert a legal semi-auto, into an NFA item without the tax stamp. It probably should never have been approved for sale in the first place...

The problem isn't the bump stock, its the NFA. That's what has to go.
The law of the land is the second amendment. Just stop man.

So, again, in the interest of an... academic exercise here... Which infringement IS worth dying over?

If it came down to it, which of the infringements is worth laying down your life for, leaving your wife and kids without a husband and father for? Do you really feel that a bump stock, or a hicap magazine or a particular model of rifle, is worth that sacrifice that not only you, but your family would be forced to pay, should you decide to draw that line in the sand and make that sacrifice?

I ask because I agree, it is easy to say "from my cold dead hands", but when faced with that actually happening, very few of us are willing to lose our lives over a Glock or a bump stock...
And again, Bundy's. People came together-armed, and nobody died. Do you think anyone showed up there with single shot .22's or "low" cap magazines or muskets? Things the dear overlords would Love to see us reduced to-and those would be in a locked cabinet unloaded! But they know that trying to ban real weapons altogether would really stir things up so they chip, chip, chip away at those things that most people "don't care about" or are willing to accept anyway and won't "die" for. Then they started chipping more-into the meat of things. Just look at commiefornia, those suckers can't even buy ammo now without a background check and fee! And why? Because every infringement has been met with little to no resistance. But hey, the weather's great and we can go surfin' dude, or ski, or wander around in the dessert lickin' toads and eatin' shrooms so who cares. Without real outrage and backup, most people aren't going to fight against much that isn't at least standing in their own front yard where they will most likely be greatly outnumbered and outgunned-just like those "other" countries. Then, not only will you still have the chance of leaving your family "without a father/husband", you won't even have a fighting chance. It may sound hyperbolic but I'm sure every person that has found themselves in that situation thought the same thing once. Cuba, North Korea, China...They all are disarmed and it seems like alot of them are not enjoying life much. Bet they'd fight for an AR with a bumpity stock!

According to the Founders, an invisible magic sky wizard...
Good thing for you and (any) progeny that millions of Americans have been willing to fight for the rights they believed were given to them by the magic sky wizard. Go try living in Russia for a bit. Or better yet, Communist China or North Korea if you think rights are granted by governments.

Back
Top Bottom