• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does anybody know a good herbalist?

I did a quick web search and came up with this practioner of herbal medicine

And found online classes

Hopefully this will help.

I did a quick web search and came up with this practioner of herbal medicine

And found online classes

Hopefully this will help.
Thanks, right down the street but I've never heard of her. Honestly I don't get out much.
I've done the online thing but mostly just wound up confused. I'm just a poor half-bright country boy who gets lost in all the online chatter and can't tell the legitimate information from the BS.

Good luck!

willie.jpg

Ive been going to Dr. Liu Chinese Medicine in Doraville on McClave Drive for about 10 years. He is absolutely amazing, all herbal remedies can cure anything from Type 2 Diabetes to cancer. It's nothing like the white coat doctors we are all used to. Also Health Unlimited at 2968 N Druid Hills Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329 is excellent if you need natural remedy advice and products.

Ive been going to Dr. Liu Chinese Medicine in Doraville on McClave Drive for about 10 years. He is absolutely amazing, all herbal remedies can cure anything from Type 2 Diabetes to cancer. It's nothing like the white coat doctors we are all used to. Also Health Unlimited at 2968 N Druid Hills Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329 is excellent if you need natural remedy advice and products.
Thank you, that's exactly the kind of information I'm looking for.
I've gotten several good recommendations already. One of the best things about this site is the breadth and width of the knowledge of it's members.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need to go into details. I only go to herbalists and also have an amazing chiropractor who is much more than your average chiropractor, educated in Chinese Medicine as well and muscle testing.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need to go into details. I only go to herbalists and also have an amazing chiropractor who is much more than your average chiropractor, educated in Chinese Medicine as well and muscle testing.
I will do that thank you.

Back
Top Bottom