• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does any one own the Beretta M9A3?

ctcw92

Law Enforcement Supporter
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Just put the new m9a3 on lay away at my local gun store. Wanted too ask any one what kind of experiences they may have had with this weapon. Anything I should be on the look out for? I'm ecstatic to be putting rounds through it soon.

It's awesome. The thing feels like it's riding on ballbearings, buttery smooth.
My boss loved it so much he borrowed it (5 months ago) so I STILL haven't gotten to play with it suppressed...

Night sights are insanely bright also. :thumb:

I don’t own an exact M9A3, but I own several Beretta 9mm’s. Uniformally outstanding guns. Very easy to tuneup, if you have an interest in that.

Would love to try a compact one day

My off-duty cart is a 92 Compact Railed that’s been Wilson Combat-ed.

1A1405CC-7735-48AA-B8EE-E504EB1FBBFC.jpeg

You made a great choice in my opinion OP. Love mine. Shoots great. Not sure if it matters but it seems to group better with a suppressor than my Glocks. Figured it was because of the fixed barrel but could be just me.

It's awesome. The thing feels like it's riding on ballbearings, buttery smooth.
My boss loved it so much he borrowed it (5 months ago) so I STILL haven't gotten to play with it suppressed...

Night sights are insanely bright also. :thumb:
I literally walked in to my local gun store and was just going to buy a can of 556. And I saw sitting on the shelf like under a ray of light just begging me to hold it. I held it and 30 seconds later I was putting a down payment on it. I've owned and shot a 92fs before but didn't know if it felt the same or it might be better

Back
Top Bottom