• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs….

Incoherent or incontinent? :cool:
Can't he be both?
thumbor.jpg

The man is MAILING me that cup! How cool! And he didn't even know it's my Birthday! Thank you sir!
I did know it's your birthday. That's why I made it this morning. You just happened to surprise me with a picture of the OG shotglass. I'm surprised the etching hasn't washed off it by now.
Happy birthday my friend, I'll get her out post haste. I usually do the post office first thing in the morning but I'm going to try to go by there this afternoon just for you.

You forget, I have boxes and boxes of data just sitting here on thousands of people and thumb through them twice a week to see who's birthday it is. (4473s)

I did know it's your birthday. That's why I made it this morning. You just happened to surprise me with a picture of the OG shotglass. I'm surprised the etching hasn't washed off it by now.
Happy birthday my friend, I'll get her out post haste. I usually do the post office first thing in the morning but I'm going to try to go by there this afternoon just for you.

You forget, I have boxes and boxes of data just sitting here on thousands of people and thumb through them twice a week to see who's birthday it is. (4473s)
You're supposed to WASH them?

You're supposed to WASH them?
To your point, I usually just wipe out my liquor glasses and frying pans too. So, maybe not.
I just found out a while back that people don't wash their blue jeans, for real, googles it, don't wash their pants. I figure it's some city slicker hipster thing. My pants get dirty though.

If you wore the etching off from use, kudos to you. Go get your liver checked.

Back
Top Bottom