• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you guys have a friend like this??

returned a Eureka vacuum cleaner to a store that doesn’t even carry Eureka products.
I knew someone whose wife did this all the time. Raised heck at the return desk at K-mart acting "the victim" while returning stuff shed bought (or stolen) from wal-mart. She got away with it a lot. Squeaky wheel.

I knew someone whose wife did this all the time. Raised heck at the return desk at K-mart acting "the victim" while returning stuff shed bought (or stolen) from wal-mart. She got away with it a lot. Squeaky wheel.
Richard isn’t a thief. He is just petty and what my dad calls “sh- - ty”…..

I got rid of so called friends like that years ago, no need for the bs, if you never talked to him again , he will just be pissing on someone else’s parade

I have a "burden" friend like that too. He lived next door to my daughter at the ocean. I was building their house when my son in law informed me that he was a prick and would be a pain to live next door to. So I told my son in law to make friends with him and I went out of my way to do the same.......I won't go into the background of this man or his wife but "she" made the living while he played golf and bitched about not hitting the ball like he wanted to or the damn golf cart died on the 16th hole or some "****" was too slow on the tee off somewhere and he can't get over it. Everything in life is the fault of women and jews. Democrats are killing this country and he's glad, Every Dog he sees is a pain in the ass except his dog who eats ice cream every night and any table food that this "friend" brings back from the restaurant that served him ......cold this.... or too hot that..... and too slow.... on the service. Forget a tip, ANYWHERE. His wife died at 62 after filling his coffers with a huge retirement (I think she couldn't stand the idea of living with him daily so she opted to just die.) Anyway, I went to the funeral to support him during his time of "pissed off that she died before I did" and after the death of his wife (A wonderful friendly, fun Person) I nominated myself his only friend in the world only because I think everyone in the world should have a least one friend, and he is not one to have a friend, because he can't keep his damn mouth shut about politics,religion,jews,women,animals, other than his personal dog, Food servers, anyone that breathes is a pain in his ass. He sold his house (same day he listed it) at the beach after coming home from a cruise to Europe and back and found a sprinkler head had been broken by "that Damn Wet Back" that mows his lawn. He came to my house to live until he could find another house. It took him three days to find a house. He was under the gun to get another one because he can only stay anywhere 3 days before he or they start stinking according to an old saying that he lives by. He said he wanted to live in my town because I was his friend. First house he looked at he said OK, how much? She told him, he wrote her a check...........Lived there one year and the next time it rained for 5 days straight he said he was selling his house and moving. Can't stand the rain.....His house sold the very minute he signed the papers with the realtor. He moved in to my house with his clothes and stayed for three days and left to go to maryland to stay with his daughter for 3 days and look for a house where it didn't rain for three days at a time. He rode through a place on the Delaware river and it looked nice and had a for sale sign on the yard with a phone number on it so he called it and the folks met him out there and he looked through the house and wrote a check. He found out in about a month that he had bought a house in a vacation area where everyone had a house for a vacation spot and the rest of the year it was empty........except for him and blackie the dog, who makes most of the decisions for my "friend". Much to my surprise he said he tired of not seeing anyone and left there to come back to georgia and stay with me for three days, my daughter at the beach for three days, then his sister in law (his wifes sister ) who mentioned that she like Joe Biden and he left there never to speak to her again and he is sticking to that promise. So he was back at my house to my daughters house and then to california to see someone why can tolerate him for three days then on the road to Henderson Nevada where he stays three days then back to my house via three day stays at motels along the way.....only to Move to Maryland to an apartment where someone mows his grass and keeps up everything for 2600.00 a month RENT.........and he is the only white person in the entire complex. I'm surprised he's not dead already with his disdain for anyone of color besides lily white. He's coming to see me next month and is talking about renting my daughters beach rental house for a month, where he will stay a few days a week while he's planning his next three day visit to me or my daughter or his one and only cousin in Ft. Lauderdale that he can put up with for the three day deal......this guy is a test from God to this entire planet to see how we can handle such a blessing as he probably thinks he is. His dog tells him he's a good man and he tells his dog he's a good boy.....did I mention the dog is a boy? oh yeah, he wouldn't have a girl dog. Their women, and he has no place in his life for women. He hates the sight of them, including my wife who he tolerates for 3 days at a time on occasion. He was complaining about Maryland last time I talked to him and wants to move to Las Vegas. He says it doesn't rain there. He has a real problem with rain. He's also never had any beef that was good except beef stew with rice and potatoes, carrots,onion....I tell him I made it so he doesn't have an excuse to argue with my wife on whats wrong with the stew..... King Richard sounds like a choir boy in comparison......but I still feel your pain. Ask Richard if he's ever had anything happen to him that he approved of......sometime this helps them see what a prick they are........but it didn't help with my burden friend. He's coming next month.......I can hardly weight....

I have a "burden" friend like that too. He lived next door to my daughter at the ocean. I was building their house when my son in law informed me that he was a prick and would be a pain to live next door to. So I told my son in law to make friends with him and I went out of my way to do the same.......I won't go into the background of this man or his wife but "she" made the living while he played golf and bitched about not hitting the ball like he wanted to or the damn golf cart died on the 16th hole or some "****" was too slow on the tee off somewhere and he can't get over it. Everything in life is the fault of women and jews. Democrats are killing this country and he's glad, Every Dog he sees is a pain in the ass except his dog who eats ice cream every night and any table food that this "friend" brings back from the restaurant that served him ......cold this.... or too hot that..... and too slow.... on the service. Forget a tip, ANYWHERE. His wife died at 62 after filling his coffers with a huge retirement (I think she couldn't stand the idea of living with him daily so she opted to just die.) Anyway, I went to the funeral to support him during his time of "pissed off that she died before I did" and after the death of his wife (A wonderful friendly, fun Person) I nominated myself his only friend in the world only because I think everyone in the world should have a least one friend, and he is not one to have a friend, because he can't keep his damn mouth shut about politics,religion,jews,women,animals, other than his personal dog, Food servers, anyone that breathes is a pain in his ass. He sold his house (same day he listed it) at the beach after coming home from a cruise to Europe and back and found a sprinkler head had been broken by "that Damn Wet Back" that mows his lawn. He came to my house to live until he could find another house. It took him three days to find a house. He was under the gun to get another one because he can only stay anywhere 3 days before he or they start stinking according to an old saying that he lives by. He said he wanted to live in my town because I was his friend. First house he looked at he said OK, how much? She told him, he wrote her a check...........Lived there one year and the next time it rained for 5 days straight he said he was selling his house and moving. Can't stand the rain.....His house sold the very minute he signed the papers with the realtor. He moved in to my house with his clothes and stayed for three days and left to go to maryland to stay with his daughter for 3 days and look for a house where it didn't rain for three days at a time. He rode through a place on the Delaware river and it looked nice and had a for sale sign on the yard with a phone number on it so he called it and the folks met him out there and he looked through the house and wrote a check. He found out in about a month that he had bought a house in a vacation area where everyone had a house for a vacation spot and the rest of the year it was empty........except for him and blackie the dog, who makes most of the decisions for my "friend". Much to my surprise he said he tired of not seeing anyone and left there to come back to georgia and stay with me for three days, my daughter at the beach for three days, then his sister in law (his wifes sister ) who mentioned that she like Joe Biden and he left there never to speak to her again and he is sticking to that promise. So he was back at my house to my daughters house and then to california to see someone why can tolerate him for three days then on the road to Henderson Nevada where he stays three days then back to my house via three day stays at motels along the way.....only to Move to Maryland to an apartment where someone mows his grass and keeps up everything for 2600.00 a month RENT.........and he is the only white person in the entire complex. I'm surprised he's not dead already with his disdain for anyone of color besides lily white. He's coming to see me next month and is talking about renting my daughters beach rental house for a month, where he will stay a few days a week while he's planning his next three day visit to me or my daughter or his one and only cousin in Ft. Lauderdale that he can put up with for the three day deal......this guy is a test from God to this entire planet to see how we can handle such a blessing as he probably thinks he is. His dog tells him he's a good man and he tells his dog he's a good boy.....did I mention the dog is a boy? oh yeah, he wouldn't have a girl dog. Their women, and he has no place in his life for women. He hates the sight of them, including my wife who he tolerates for 3 days at a time on occasion. He was complaining about Maryland last time I talked to him and wants to move to Las Vegas. He says it doesn't rain there. He has a real problem with rain. He's also never had any beef that was good except beef stew with rice and potatoes, carrots,onion....I tell him I made it so he doesn't have an excuse to argue with my wife on whats wrong with the stew..... King Richard sounds like a choir boy in comparison......but I still feel your pain. Ask Richard if he's ever had anything happen to him that he approved of......sometime this helps them see what a prick they are........but it didn't help with my burden friend. He's coming next month.......I can hardly weight....
Wow...that's quite the story...you must have the patience of a saint...

Back
Top Bottom