• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do we have a Reputable Roof Contractor Member?

Just had mine replaced by Georgia select roofing out of Auburn. Great experience with them. They arent one of those "we were in the neighborhood cause your neighbor called us" door knocking scam artists. The owner chris was honest and upfront with everything, explained the whole process of replacment through insurance, and answered any questions I had. And unlike the other 2 companies I had come out to quote the job, GA Select didn't try to coach me into and how to commit insurance fraud. I seriously can't say enough good things about them.

I had one company tell me go in the attic and pour a bucket of water on the ceiling of one of my rooms and the insurance would have to pay out to completely redo that whole room, but all id have to do is repaint the ceiling. 🤦‍♂️

Rockhouse Roofing took over a week to prepare the estimate they quoted 365.00 per square almost 15,000.00 I am still shoping.
Yea. That’s a little high. I own a construction company and have a roofing crew. We get $300/square for a GAF timberline lifetime shingle. But I don’t have a new jacked up truck payment to make every month🤣

Yea. That’s a little high. I own a construction company and have a roofing crew. We get $300/square for a GAF timberline lifetime shingle. But I don’t have a new jacked up truck payment to make every month🤣
Exactly, you see those guys everywhere, in all trades!
I tell people , you have to make a living, but don't rub it in people's faces!

Back
Top Bottom