• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do Sasquatches hibernate?

DixieDoug

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   1
Reaction score
Do Sasquatches (or Sasquatchi) hibernate? How come the sightings occur mostly in warmer weather? Maybe people only venture out in warm
weather and hence the sighting..... If they hibernate, do they use caves or do they build mound-like houses? Surely we could find tracks in the
snow.....I dunno,.....just wonderin.

Do Sasquatches (or Sasquatchi) hibernate? How come the sightings occur mostly in warmer weather? Maybe people only venture out in warm
weather and hence the sighting..... If they hibernate, do they use caves or do they build mound-like houses? Surely we could find tracks in the
snow.....I dunno,.....just wonderin.

No they all go to Key West for the winter months...

Re: Does bigfoot hibernate?
« Reply #2 on Apr 22, 2006, 10:38am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All: I have to find more databases of the US that has reported sightings of the whole US. Here is what I have so far and unless I find more databases that cover the whole US then this will be my overall report.

All North America: 2933 sightings
winter 11.9%
spring 22.8%
summer 37.4
fall 27.7

Alaska-Canada-NW US- West US
2273 sightings
winter 10.7%
spring 22.5%
summer 39.6%
fall 26.9%

Northern States
201 sightings
winter 13.4%
spring 26.3%
summer 35.3%
fall 24.8%

Southern States
459 sightings
winter 16.7%
spring 22.6%
summer 27.4%
fall 33.1%

The overall sightings in the winter in the south was higher in the south then the north which I'm glad but expected it to be higher.
The springtime sightings was lower in the south.
The summertime sightings was higher in the northern states.
The fall sightings was much higher in the southern states then the northern states.

The overall sightings between the north/south vs. the west/nw/canada/alaska was lower in the winter, about the same for springtime, a bit higher for the summertime. and roughly the same for the fall.

So far overall I believe that Bigfoot does hibernate during the winter with these stats. How many sightings vs. people in the wilderness will take time to figure out. I will report here what I find but overall it suggests that Bigfoot does hibernate in the winter because of the sightings in the north vs. south sightings. With it being warmer in the south in winter there is more sightings in the south then the north which is what I expected.

This is it for now, so look it over and let me know what you all think about the info. that I have put here. Thank you

Vance
*****found this on the internet so it has to be true.

Re: Does bigfoot hibernate?
« Reply #2 on Apr 22, 2006, 10:38am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All: I have to find more databases of the US that has reported sightings of the whole US. Here is what I have so far and unless I find more databases that cover the whole US then this will be my overall report.

All North America: 2933 sightings
winter 11.9%
spring 22.8%
summer 37.4
fall 27.7

Alaska-Canada-NW US- West US
2273 sightings
winter 10.7%
spring 22.5%
summer 39.6%
fall 26.9%

Northern States
201 sightings
winter 13.4%
spring 26.3%
summer 35.3%
fall 24.8%

Southern States
459 sightings
winter 16.7%
spring 22.6%
summer 27.4%
fall 33.1%

The overall sightings in the winter in the south was higher in the south then the north which I'm glad but expected it to be higher.
The springtime sightings was lower in the south.
The summertime sightings was higher in the northern states.
The fall sightings was much higher in the southern states then the northern states.

The overall sightings between the north/south vs. the west/nw/canada/alaska was lower in the winter, about the same for springtime, a bit higher for the summertime. and roughly the same for the fall.

So far overall I believe that Bigfoot does hibernate during the winter with these stats. How many sightings vs. people in the wilderness will take time to figure out. I will report here what I find but overall it suggests that Bigfoot does hibernate in the winter because of the sightings in the north vs. south sightings. With it being warmer in the south in winter there is more sightings in the south then the north which is what I expected.

This is it for now, so look it over and let me know what you all think about the info. that I have put here. Thank you

Vance
*****found this on the internet so it has to be true.
Yeah but do those stats include Yetis?....

Back
Top Bottom