• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DMV Security gets body slammed by thug. No one interveins.

Here's a scenario,

What if that guy pulled a gun out & pointed it at the cop before he had time to grab for his weapon. Would anyone here take out your ccw and shoot him? And if you did, who else there would have a gun & then consider you an enemy. I'm white and the group of men watching could see that as a white man killing a black man, not me protecting a cop. It could easily turn into a gun battle & then a huge court case about a hate crime. Messed up place we live in, but its possible.

meh its not that bad

if you arent a real cop (i didnt see a gun on him) dont get into it with someone who can beat your ass

plus, everyone knows how the folks at the DMV are, i have no sympathies for anyone working there

Ok I watched the video and think its awesome that folks can take sides or jump to conclusions watching the video. Do we know why the guy was being asked to leave? Maybe Im the only one who isnt perfect here. I can understand him getting ticked off. Chances are he was being treated disrespectful so maybe he was just returning it. Have you been in a government office lately and tried to get help? Should he have struck the security guard? I would say no then again I wasnt there. Guess its easy to armchair quarterback these videos

I'm pretty sure that we can all draw the line at assaulting someone. No matter how disrespectfully the attacker was treated, he was not justified in assaulting the security guard, unless the security guard threw the first punch (which I doubt, and see no evidence of.) Easy call.

Back
Top Bottom