• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Divorced......Remarry?

I'm on my first and only marriage, for me divorce would not be an option except on the grounds of marital infidelity. But I recognize that all too often people find themselves in situations where it seems they can't stay with the other person for whatever reason. If you're a religious man, I'd pray for guidance and clarity in your life. Let the Lord guide you along the path he has chosen for you. Whether that be single or married. I wish you the best of luck in whatever lies ahead of you.

If you never gotten married, you wouldn't be in this predicament...lol. Not saying people aren't happy together but, I'll never be one of them dudes that stays in a miserable r.ship...f that...it'll be me and the pup lol

%Marriedmanproblems

My kids found our wedding pictures, and asked who that was. I said it was my first wife... they bought it and my wife confirmed it!

remarry the same one again NO!. if your thinking about it just means you have been apart long enough to forget the bad things. the devil will show it's head again and it won't be pretty in the end

I've been married to the 2nd wife for 29 years!!! I had a plan for #2, I only went out with nurses, I thought they had a job that would always keep them employed . I was somewhat correct. She has been great, she knows how to save and can cook Italian food, like her momma taught her !!!! The first was a drain on everything .

Back
Top Bottom