Distinguished Gentlemans Ride: Prostate Cancer/ Suicide Prevention Charity Event

SolidJake

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
17   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to reach out to fellow ODTers for a good cause. I have been participating in The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride for a few years and it is a fantastic time for a good cause. The requirements are that you dress up and ride a vintage/retro styled motorcycle. It is a world wide event taking place in over 100 countries and over 1000 cities all on the same day. Donations go towards prostate cancer research and Men’s mental health/ suicide prevention. Unfortunately men account for 75% of suicides. If you wish to donate please follow a link below to my page! Use the “Sponsor Me” button to donate! This goes straight to the organization and this money does not pass through me in any way!

F1D0898E-711E-4C1C-B1BE-8C8833F233EF.jpeg

Just wanted to reach out to fellow ODTers for a good cause. I have been participating in The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride for a few years and it is a fantastic time for a good cause. The requirements are that you dress up and ride a vintage/retro styled motorcycle. It is a world wide event taking place in over 100 countries and over 1000 cities all on the same day. Donations go towards prostate cancer research and Men’s mental health/ suicide prevention. Unfortunately men account for 75% of suicides. If you wish to donate please follow a link below to my page! This goes straight to the organization and this money does not pass through me in any way!

View attachment 4260644
SJ, haven't heard of this group, but sounds like they do awesome work. You look very elegant and vintage. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Prostate cancer survivor(so far), AND I ride...How can I help?
You can follow the link and use the “sponsor me” button! Alternatively if you want to participate you can register and create your own donation page and join a ride local to you! I’ll be riding in the Atlanta ride.

Back
Top Bottom