• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dishwasher repairman

jeepnuts

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Rockcrawlin’ Toyota Dude
141   0
Reaction score
Anybody know how to repair appliances in the south Gwinnett area and want to pick up some side work? Dishwasher is on the fritz. Fairly new unit bought during covid.

You may not want to DIY, but there’s amazingly good appliance repair info on YouTube. Have you tried searching the brand and the issue? Some of the appliance parts dealers make high quality repair videos.

You may not want to DIY, but there’s amazingly good appliance repair info on YouTube. Have you tried searching the brand and the issue? Some of the appliance parts dealers make high quality repair videos.
I typically DIY but I need about 6 more hours in a day to just get my normal stuff done right now lol. Thanks for the heads up though

When we bought ours multiple sales people were saying that new appliances won't make it 5 years due to all of the modifications that were made for them to be more economical.

When we bought ours multiple sales people were saying that new appliances won't make it 5 years due to all of the modifications that were made for them to be more economical.
I was pretty mad when our old one died and we bought a new one and it was delivered and they hauled off the old one and then I found out the new one has a plastic tub whereas the old one had a stainless tub. Garbage ****

Back
Top Bottom