• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dillon interactive conversion spreadsheet

nice! I've started printing casefeeder plates. They take a LONGGGGGGGGG time, like 2.5 days per plate. They also don't have the clutch plates of course so you'd have to pull the upper and lower clutch plates off an existing feeder plate and bolt it onto the printed plate. I checked with Dillon and sure enough to do sell those clutch parts but the aggregate cost of them roughs out to be about the same cost as just buying another plate.

Once the first one is done printing I'll post some pictures. It's been printing 42 hours so far and estimating another 15 hours before completion. That said, it's looking great so far so assuming the clutch assembly works fine, no reason why the printed plates shouldn't work perfectly.

Once it's done printing I'll also design a printed clutch assembly, I'm pretty sure I can print a clutch assembly that'll work just fine. I've also found the casefeeder adapters, arms, bodies, locator buttons and funnels are all pretty easily printed. I ordered some additional filament colors so I can try printing to match the original colors.

Locator pin lifting tabs

1011251B-5373-46CB-B250-2D5111C86640.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom