• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Digital currency coming

I said in a similar thread the other day, that when we become a cashless America, that will be one of the four horseman as described in Revelations. IMHO.
Brace yourselves accordingly.
And prey you make the correct choice.

I went to my credit union a few weeks ago to withdraw some cash when I bought my truck. I’ve been going there for 38 years and never had them ask me for two forms of ID to withdraw my own money. I asked why and th teller said new rule. So I threw down my GWCL since it was the only second form I had with a picture on it.

I went to my credit union a few weeks ago to withdraw some cash when I bought my truck. I’ve been going there for 38 years and never had them ask me for two forms of ID to withdraw my own money. I asked why and th teller said new rule. So I threw down my GWCL since it was the only second form I had with a picture on it.
About 2 years ago my mom tried to cash a check from Social Security for my stepfather's remaining benefits when he died . It was $18K not that much money when you think about it. But her bank and his bank just made excuses about why they couldn't cash it. So I talked to my landlord and good friend and he said to bring the check to Sunmark Bank here in Perry. No problem at all. That's why I bank there and my employer banks there.
Make no mistake the megabanks are NOT your friend.

New teller?
That’s the only time I get ID’ed, when there’s a new girl that doesn’t recognize me.

With identity theft and what not being incredibly common these days, I am happy that tellers are being diligent and bank procedures require multiple forms of ID. Y’all will bitch about literally anything these days — even when it’s intended to protect YOUR money from sophisticated thieves.

Been stacking silver since 2019. Wish I could buy more than the 85 ounces I have now. Also stashing small bills in coffee cans. Don't know if I should just stash it in the closet or turn it into more silver.
I feel that one should always have a decent cash stash in the house, along with a couple of prepaid $50 gas cards for different companies in each car. Don’t want to be stuck in line at an ATM in an emergency evacuation situation.

That's an attention getter at Bank of America as well.
After they regain their composure, they might or might not ask if I want to open an account.
I get checks cashed from the local recycling franchise(their bank.And their home base is in Washington state, or Oregon,so go figure) and they hate to give up the cash.
Normally, at least $1000.00 per check.
But about 2 years ago it was like pulling teeth to jump thru their hoops.
Hell would freeze over before I would bank at that bank

I feel that one should always have a decent cash stash in the house, along with a couple of prepaid $50 gas cards for different companies in each car. Don’t want to be stuck in line at an ATM in an emergency evacuation situation.
The gas cards are a good idea. I have a prepaid Walmart card for ordering **** I don't wanna order on my legit cards.

Back
Top Bottom