• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Diesel Mechanic for Ford 250

Granite3

Army Icon Supporter
King of Battle
418   0
Reaction score
Buddy had the high rail go out on his diesel, need someone to repair, or possibly drop another motor into it.

Atlanta/Marietta area.

Powerstroke specialties, near Bufford actually understands these vehicles unlike Ford dealers that only know how to change whatever part the computer says to change until the symptom goes away. I drive my truck 5 hours to get to them. Not needed too often cause when they fix it, it is fixed.

DiamondD Motorsport in Hickory Flat was my diesel mechanic before I switched back to gas. He works pretty much exclusively on powerstrokes, and is far more reasonably priced than any dealer.

Powerstroke specialties, near Bufford actually understands these vehicles unlike Ford dealers that only know how to change whatever part the computer says to change until the symptom goes away. I drive my truck 5 hours to get to them. Not needed too often cause when they fix it, it is fixed.
They did a grest job on my 6.0. It needed a ton of work and they weren't cheap but they were very good. They've probably done more pretreatment Powerstroke work than any three ford dealers combined.

Back
Top Bottom