• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Didn't know we had a place for this....

Tex06

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
9   0
Reaction score
Never saw the help wanted section before, good to know.

My brother is moving to Atlanta in two weeks and is searching for a job. He was just laid off by Halliburton last month due to the current oil prices and lost the job he left his previous one for.

He was a site supervisor for a saltwater disposal company and can run heavy equipment and has some welding experience. He also has experience remodeling houses and worked in both a bakery and retail while in college.

If anyone has any leads, please let me know. He'll be living in Snellville but doesn't mind driving if needed and is an extremely loyal and hard working employee. He's not looking for a handout and would prefer something full time, although part-time will work until he can find something permanent. I figured it would be better to look here than craigslist.

Oh, and yes he shoots :D Can't be from Texas and not own at least a handful of guns!

Please PM me if you have any leads.

Thanks, I'm oilfield as well...this could be a bumpy year if prices don't rebound. I know y'all are liking the cheap gas but it's hurting parts of the country pretty badly right now.

Thanks, I'm oilfield as well...this could be a bumpy year if prices don't rebound. I know y'all are liking the cheap gas but it's hurting parts of the country pretty badly right now.
It's all about greed.

Edit:
I felt I should explain.
The reason the prices went down in the first place was to weaken the Ruble.
Check.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423355718.255757.jpg

1 USD was worth around 30.5 rubles a short time ago. Now it's worth basically half.

Gas prices are going back up.

I still find it amazing that we import oil at the normal price and don't use our own damn oil: set the pump price at $2.00/ $2.25, and if it goes over that, we use our own.

Not enough money to be made that way though.

Last edited:
Nestle Purina in Fairburn is hiring 24 people this quarter. $25 an hour after 90 days

Norfolk southern is hiring conductors. Go to nscorp.com to apply

Thanks y'all. I'll pass all of these along to him! Knew I could count on the ODT!

Back
Top Bottom