• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

did she deserve it?

I am very surprised that so many of you think it is OK to hit a woman. You keep saying she deserved it but none of you were there and none of us saw what happened to get her so riled up. If I see any man hitting a woman I am going to kick his a$$. I've done it before and I will do it again. It is a poor excuse for a man that thinks hitting a woman is OK.

I am very surprised that so many of you think it is OK to hit a woman. You keep saying she deserved it but none of you were there and none of us saw what happened to get her so riled up. If I see any man hitting a woman I am going to kick his a$$. I've done it before and I will do it again. It is a poor excuse for a man that thinks hitting a woman is OK.

BOOM!

you would fight a stranger for hitting a woman when you dont know the circumstances? (did you not just criticize many on here for essentially the same thing?).

did you watch the video? the guy was backing up and he had two "women" attack him.

if i see a man hitting a woman (or anyone for that matter), ill stop it or do my best, but i dont think i would want to attempt to dish out punishment.

thats the kind of thing to get you killed or thrown in jail

you might want to be careful. butting your nose in business that is not yours, you could end up shot.

You're gonna try. And fail.

Back
Top Bottom