• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

did she deserve it?

whether or not she deserved it hey man should not place his hands on a woman period.

I don't believe in hitting a woman either but here is where I draw the line. If a male or female spits in my face, they better grit her teeth, cause it's coming. I think too much of myself to be spat on.

I don't believe in hitting a woman either but here is where I draw the line. If a male or female spits in my face, they better grit her teeth, cause it's coming. I think too much of myself to be spat on.

I had an ex (20 years ago) throw her keys in my face. She got an open palm that gave her a black eye. She knew she deserved it. Damn strippers.

That's the only time I ever hit a woman. Total reflex action.

Last edited:
I've been in a similar situation. Instead of hitting her I just put her in the clinch, push on her a little, when she pushed back I stuck the over under in place and hip tossed her. I won't hit a girl, but I'll toss one.

I'm of the opinion that if a chick wants to get in the mix she needs to be prepared to be treated like any other aggressor.

Wow, a lot more ODT bros are cool with hitting ladies than I expected. I, for one, would not hit a woman. If she was hitting me, and I was concerned that she'd actually do damage, I'd just run away. If she was hitting me and it was just annoying, I might restrain her, unless she put up a big fight on that, in which case... run away. Now, if a woman was shooting at me, or coming at me with a knife or serious blunt weapon (baseball bat, etc.) all bets are off.

Oh, and if Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos hits me, I'm reaching for the gat...

[video=youtube_share;GPETM9CSubY]http://youtu.be/GPETM9CSubY[/video]

i wouldnt haul off and hit one, i think id try and restrain her or get away if possible. but then again a light opened handed smack upside the head might cull her amazonian spirit

thankfully i have never been put in that situation, then again i dont wanna hit a guy either and would try and avoid it. i dont like fighting myself

Back
Top Bottom