• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did anyone go to the gunshow in Cartersville today?

Keith C.

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
35   0
Reaction score
If someone could PM me and let me know if it was worth the $10 admission price. I am thinking of going tomorrow and would appreciate what you think. Also, was it mostly military weapons or a good mixture of hunting, handguns, and others. Would love to hear what you think.
Thanks,
Keith

That's the best thing to do at a modern gun show. Gives you a chance to handle whatever you want without a store employee up your backside. Some fun t-shirts as well.

Yeah gives me a chance to handle guns that i may be interested in all at one spot . That way when i see it or decide i want a new gun i know if i am interested in a certain model

Yeah. Show was decent. Cherokee good as always on prices. Beavercreek tactical had some pretty good deals as well. If you have time to waste and no where else to blow 10.00 I would say go for it.

My daughter got a kitty cat.

It's an aluminum cutout of a cats face to connect to your key chain but you stick your fingers through the hole,and the cats ears become two perfectly placed spikes that line up wonderfully with human eye sockets.

She's a hands on person and would rather carry that than OC spray.

Back
Top Bottom