DHS raid described

Is that link at the bottom of your post (which then goes to a news story about a 1,500 gun seizure) supposed to be about the same raid?

Supposedly, but still no charges after all that and blatant disregard for his home, animals, and violent treatment for nonviolent suspected crime.

Last edited:
Is that link at the bottom of your post (which then goes to a news story about a 1,500 gun seizure) supposed to be about the same raid?
I was thinking that too

from link
they're also investigating him for possible gun smuggling, tax evasion and violating importation laws.

The search warrant also said Adams was investigated in Canada for keeping about 80 illegal guns in a storage unit. U.S. agents worked with Canadian police on that case.

I'm not calling BS but it sounds like there is more to this that we haven't heard

Fine, so the other side must have some charges to show us right and and explanation of why 1500 guns were confiscated, not returned, with no charges?

"Hi we've taken your guns, computers, lost your pet, destroyed your property, embarrassed you in front of your neighbors, and caused you physical injury, we may tell you why later, have a nice day"

Last edited:
A small note to add here, this guy appears to be an FFL08 licensed firearms importer according to the ATF website list.

Last edited:
Fine, so the other side must have some charges to show us right and and explanation of why 1500 guns were confiscated, not returned, with no charges?

"Hi we've taken your guns, computers, lost your pet, destroyed your property, embarrassed you in front of your neighbors, and caused you physical injury, we may tell you why later, have a nice day"

I'm not saying its right or I'm happy about it. But if things played out the way he described that is alot of manpower and logistics for then to just be ****ing with the guy. The article from the news website pointed out some things that IF true would show he's not following the laws. I'm just saying that there could be more to this story that were not getting at this point.

As far as no charges being files at this point that part does sound off, but to have armored vehicles, a helicopter, and to do a take down on him on the road as described seems like they may have more justification for all this then that guy is letting on.

Back
Top Bottom