• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there, done that. Back in the 90's (before ferrets were actually legal in GA) we had to take one of ours to UT Knoxville for adrenal gland surgery. They are unique little critters with a lot of personality. I'll pitch in.

4400402_fb_1430410635.2813_funds.jpg

Hey everyone, I am cbhogan13's girlfriend (and am brand new to Outdoors Trader) and this fund is for our precious boy ferret, Lad-y Bug. We have already had our elderly girl ferret (Ozzy) who is 8, have two surgeries this past year....each one costing ~$1,200 each for pre and post visits to the vet, the surgery and some med's....and now our 6 year old boy is having his share of animal issues (his spleen is 5x the size it should be, wrapping his abdomen and risks fatally rupturing without pretty immediate surgery) and we hope to give him the same care we were able to give Ozzy. We managed the first two surgeries on our own (whew!), but so many of us, we just were not prepared to be paying for another surgery again, so soon. We are forever grateful to those of you willing to help out. I hope all of you receive good karma soon for your efforts. I see lots of questions about a paypal and I am unsure where to go to provide you with my paypal information? Someone told me all you need is my email to proceed, so if that is the case, please send emails to: lowoodward@yahoo.com ...if you have any knowledge about extracting my paypal info for donations, please provide me with some insight! Thanks so much! Feel free to share our story and link on your other social media accounts. THANK YOU, TREMENDOUSLY!

Attachments

• 100_2452.JPG
    100_2452.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom