• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think?
Could the 'Occupy Wall Street' lead to more talk about gun control legislation and effect firearms prices?
Could "Occupy Wall Street" be considered civil unrest and lead to martial law?

Civil unrest? martial law? They're hippies! you don't need martial law to control a bunch of hippies. You need cops with night sticks and maybe a couple of german shepherds.

Well, there are trying to clear out Atlanta for a hiphop concert. I say, let the hiphop crowd clear them out... no need for martial law. Maybe this stupidity will increase gun sales? Makes me want more ammo!

Well, there are trying to clear out Atlanta for a hiphop concert. I say, let the hiphop crowd clear them out... no need for martial law. Maybe this stupidity will increase gun sales? Makes me want more ammo!

Heard on the radio the other day that the hiphop and protesters were joining forces. Here are a couple of links that seem to confirm that info:

http://newstalkcleveland.com/entert...-atlanta-protest-and-hip-hop-day-join-forces/

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2011/10/13/occupy-atlanta-and-atlanta-hip-hip-day-join-forces

"Killer Mike" and (to use someones term that I found hilarious) the Fleabaggers joining up. Recipe for disaster.

The federal government would have a hard time passing any new guns control laws through the normal legislative process. if the "Occupiers/Fleabaggers" become really violent I could see where the demand for firearms could increase and the basic law of supply and demand resulting in price increases.

Could "Occupy Wall Street" be considered civil unrest? Yes but at the most passive levels. I think we would have to levels of violence ratcheted up a little bit before the federal government could "make a case" for declaring marshal law. What really concerns me is the "ignorance" and "stupidity" displayed by some of the protesters. Weak minds could be easily persuaded to act in an extremely violent manner. There are some groups, such as the American Nazi Party, that embrace violence as a tool for change. This group reently voiced its support for the "Occupy" movement!!!

I saw on the news a young lady protestor saying "we should just elimanate money, it just creates problems around the world". I don't think they're too bright or dangerous and it just might be entertaining watching people like that trying to survive without "money". LOL Maybe they can learn to eat the squirrels while camping in the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom