• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia Gun Store also has non-windowed pmags for $14.99 so the Foxhole listed there new shipment at $12.99! I'm with you, I love the competition.

I'm partial to Georgia Gun Store, but I'm not afraid to look for a bargain either.

Ive been waiting on these gainesvillle gun stores to start this battle with Georgia gun store for a while. Mike is a great guy at ggs and will always have my loyalty... but if i need it and hes sold out and foxhole has it, you get the picture. foxhole still tries to up the price on toomuch for me to ever solely go there. they are in it for the money and i cant say that about ggs. now if we could only get outdoor depot on board with this feud. that would be a sexy threeway :rockon::rockon:

John at foxhole has always done right by me and mine.
Im so happy with both stores that ill simply award my money to the lowest price.

whatever floats your chicken. im just glad i dont have to drive to bfe to avoid $650 glocks. :nono:

Ive been waiting on these gainesvillle gun stores to start this battle with Georgia gun store for a while. Mike is a great guy at ggs and will always have my loyalty... but if i need it and hes sold out and foxhole has it, you get the picture. foxhole still tries to up the price on toomuch for me to ever solely go there. they are in it for the money and i cant say that about ggs. now if we could only get outdoor depot on board with this feud. that would be a sexy threeway :rockon::rockon:

Yeah, you can't even buy a surplus rifle at the outdoor depot for a decent price. They have a lot of stuff and potential to be a great store, but man are they pricey on all of their stuff.

My 400th post. YEAH!!!!!

Last edited:
s8.postimg.org_kp10op6z9_stores.jpg

Hmmmm....still cheaper to use Classic City Firearms.

- - - Updated - - -

Did lock and load take out the trophy shop or that pizza place? never heard or seen it?

If Lock N Load can get more inventory in, he will be a player too.

that place has potential. but ive seen better selection in a pawn shop. **agreed with you 100% on outdoor depot. unique selection, but i know better than to pay what i refer to as obama prices. i dont know how they keep the doors open with so many employees and those high prices! people must have more $ than sense is all i can figure! 20 ft away you can save a fortune! beats me tho
:noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom