• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Delete

I had a unfired PSA factory built AR listed here for two months for what I had in it. I had multiple lowball offers of 65-80% of my price, a half dozen people who attempted to have someone else purchase it for them, three who wanted me to drive over 100 miles one way, and two that showed up with no cash, but with trades, a few who demanded more mags and/or ammo, and two who refused to show any I.D. At $625.00 it was one of the least expensive AR’s listed. Granted, I rounded up my total cost by .61¢ but that is hardly an exorbitant amount.

Unfortunately low-balling is legal. I understand your view.

I had a unfired PSA factory built AR listed here for two months for what I had in it. I had multiple lowball offers of 65-80% of my price, a half dozen people who attempted to have someone else purchase it for them, three who wanted me to drive over 100 miles one way, and two that showed up with no cash, but with trades, a few who demanded more mags and/or ammo, and two who refused to show any I.D. At $625.00 it was one of the least expensive AR’s listed. Granted, I rounded up my total cost by .61¢ but that is hardly an exorbitant amount.

Back
Top Bottom