• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to decide what to do with mine as well.

Bad timing though on prices and availability for parts and ammo and I really really really don't need a new caliber right now.

Mine's probably sitting in the safe until all this stuff blows over.

Bad timing though on prices and availability for parts and ammo and I really really really don't need a new caliber right now.

Wtf?? You dont own anything in 308?

Keep it, it could become the new basically non-existent Magpul lower. Ya neva know....

Wtf?? You dont own anything in 308?

That’s what I was wondering as well.

Yeah, well I call .308 my divorce caliber. Because if I ever get into it I'd have to buy a new safe and fill it up with all the cool .308 rifles. And it seems most of the cool .308 guns ain't cheap.

M1A

FAL

HK/PTR

Long distance bolt guns...so many choices.

So if I want to shoot long distance I'll use my 6.5CM and if I want to blast with a big boy round I use my VEPR in 54R.

Yeah, well I call .308 my divorce caliber. Because if I ever get into it I'd have to buy a new safe and fill it up with all the cool .308 rifles. And it seems most of the cool .308 guns ain't cheap.

M1A

FAL

HK/PTR

Long distance bolt guns...so many choices.

So if I want to shoot long distance I'll use my 6.5CM and if I want to blast with a big boy round I use my VEPR in 54R.
:lol: Fair point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom