• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my step dad didn’t pull through. He passed on Saturday evening. This thing is real, and deadly. Prayers to all the others in this thread that have been affected.
Sorry for your loss sir. My grandpa passed away Saturday morning from it. Prayers sent for you and your family.
I just saw this thread. My condolences to your family. Prayers going out to the rest of you as well dealing with this.
Thank you sir

I hate to hear that your mother is going through this. Hope that she pushes on through strong. Tell her to stay positive. There are cases where people recover. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Well my step dad didn’t pull through. He passed on Saturday evening. This thing is real, and deadly. Prayers to all the others in this thread that have been affected.
Sorry to hear that!!I sadly know what you feel and the loss you have..I am so sorry and I will pray for SD and you as well..Their is strength and support, knowing he is in a better place with Our Lord..Pray'ers

I haven’t updated in awhile. Trying to spend more time with the kids since I’m out of work. My mom will be off quarantine on Sunday and seems to be doing fine. However, my step dad isn’t going to make it. The vent is doing almost all of his breathing now and they have already told us he will always have a feeding tube, will never walk again, and will probably never remember any of us again. They keep upping the 02 because his saturation levels keep dropping even with the vent. Tomorrow we will pull the vent and start him on palliative care per his medical directive. It sucks because he will die alone and become another statistic. I can’t be there for my mom and she can’t be there for him.
Very sorry to hear this. I pray that God gives you all comfort and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom