• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Define...."Lowball" Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambammep

Air Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
General Mayhem
29   0
Reaction score
Question? What is considered a lowball offer? I had an individual insinuate that I “Lowballed” him. Before I respond, I would like to know your thoughts. Let the discussion begin….Thanks

Last edited:
H&K USP 45 Compact....3 Mag's & holister for $750....I offered $675. Also, a long drive for me to pick the gun up.

If someone drives a good ways to meet me I'll throw in something extra for their trouble but for allot of people why should they lose money because you chose to make a long drive ? Georgia's a big state.

If someone drives a good ways to meet me I'll throw in something extra for their trouble but for allot of people why should they lose money because you chose to make a long drive ? Georgia's a big state.

Depends on how bad they want to sell it, if they have any other buyers lined up, etc. Doesn't hurt to ask for a discount.

Depends on how bad they want to sell it, if they have any other buyers lined up, etc. Doesn't hurt to ask for a discount.
I agree 100% but allot of people don't feel that way, they're not flexible. It is an HK USP 45C with 3 mags and a holster, that's pretty sweet.

I feel that is fair but than again I ignore people who put that on cause nine times out of ten they are over price then post a prick like comment. Some even post some thing used for more expensive than new but will have a snappy attitude with the rest of the forum members.

That's far from a lowball in my opinion....

Yep.

Now the "$5,000 cash in hand today if you will drive to me in Macon and after inspection and test drive" offer for my Jeep that was listed at $11,500 was definitely a lowball offer. I don't think I made any friends that day...Then again, I don't think I make a lot of friends most days. You never have to wonder what I'm thinking. I'm just as much of an asshole in person as I am online. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom