• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Defiant Flashlight at Home Depot

if i hold d-cell just right it will change settings without touching button on end,lost one c-cell ,but don't care,bought 3,all 3 are broken,get what you pay for!

I bought the defiant pen light. Perfect setup, price and lumens for bar work. But the first one stopped working after 2 weeks. Brought it back, traded for another. It died the next day. Picked up the mini mag led for $30. Bright as hell. Strobe (u know, for dancing) and a year later still going strong.

I never had a problem with either of the Defiant lights I purchased. Both run well. These lights are BRIGHT. Its amazing where hand held flashlight technology has gone to. I would not hesitate to purchase another one. As a self proclaimed flashlight snob I think these are a "Best Value".

Just bought one of these today for $29 @ Home Depot. OP said 1000 lumens. Mine says 590. Still bright as hell. IMO it's awesome for the money and worth it so far. We'll see. 90 day return and lifetime warranty. Can't go wrong.

I bought two of these a few weeks back and both are broken after little use. Also it does not even compare in brightness to my streamlight protac hl which is 600 lumens. Like said before you get what you pay for. Luckily Home Depot will take them back with little hassle.

I saw a few of the ones left from Christmas at the Wages Drive location (Lawrenceville Highway @ N. Druid Hills Road) for 14 dollars and some change if anyone is still looking for them. They were in the middle of the two isle sections near with the discounted items.

Back
Top Bottom