Decided to do Insanity, weekly update. Former insanity or p90x tread.

Week one down, I can't believe the difference already. I feel better mentally, and physically. Every day I looked to see if there was a difference... I know a little too hopeful, and didn't notice too much until I compared a picture I took on the first day and one I took today. Flatter stomach and love handles a little smaller, can't wait for tomorrow.
I guess you can call me a believer. Tomorrow starts week two, I'll write back in a week.
Insanity.

Almost... P90x and most other diet programs teach you to spread you meals out and snack between them. This way you increase your metabolism and cause your body to stay out of a storage mode. Then the weigh comes off....

This has been debunked over, and over, and over. 6 small meals has no significant advantage over eating 1-3 meals throughout the day. Most of these diet myths are unfounded by anyone of real medical background, such as a "nutritionist".

The person I follow for chemical information and how it effects the body, is a bodybuilder/bio-chem engineer, makes sense right? There is a lot of foggy information which surrounds the workout market, most of which is created for profit.

Nobody with an actual life has the time to eat 6 perfect square home cooked meals throughout the day, so why don't we just advertise you a "meal replacement bar", or how about another protein shake?

Please see more here on how P90x and Insanity are symptoms of ****arounditis http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Training

You don't need to have overly complex diet plans and workout regimens. Bench, dead lift, squat, pull ups, and other Olympic style motions will build mass faster than anything you will find in a 20 dollar DVD.

Last edited:
This has been debunked over, and over, and over. 6 small meals has no significant advantage over eating 1-3 meals throughout the day. Most of these diet myths are unfounded by anyone of real medical background, such as a "nutritionist".

The person I follow for chemical information and how it effects the body, is a bodybuilder/bio-chem engineer, makes sense right? There is a lot of foggy information which surrounds the workout market, most of which is created for profit.

Nobody with an actual life has the time to eat 6 perfect square home cooked meals throughout the day, so why don't we just advertise you a "meal replacement bar", or how about another protein shake?

Please see more here on how P90x and Insanity are symptoms of ****arounditis http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Training

You don't need to have overly complex diet plans and workout regimens. Bench, dead lift, squat, pull ups, and other Olympic style motions will build mass faster than anything you will find in a 20 dollar DVD.
I dont follow their diet, I do what I know to work for my body, 3 meals, but balanced.

And I got the DVD's free so I'm not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom