• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DEC 10th Christmas Party,SONNYS BBQ Buford 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You all so much for the fellowship. What a great party.
Thanks to whoever gifted this awesome hammock.
PXL_20221211_003607261.jpg

Wish I could have been there, but bubba had his first BB game and really didn't want to miss it. They won 26-16 so not a bad outcome. Merry Christmas to all!
Wish y'all could have made it but you know you did the right thing- tell Bubba & Sissy I said hello and Merry Christmas to you and the whole family.

Joining the others in thanking BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting on another great get together and Okuma Okuma Steve for the shirts, hats, coins and most important, providing us a forum to make it all possible. Thanks also to Mrs@alleycat for the Christmas ornaments - very kind and thoughtful, and 1moondog 1moondog and Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun did a great job as Santa's elves.

Sorry if there are others that I've missed, but thanks to you all, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ODT members near and far. A great day with good food and friends is hard to beat.

Late to the party with pics
Thanks to all for the “well wishes” - especially BIKER13 BIKER13 . You others know who you are and all you have my deepest respect.
Merry Christmas to everyone at ODT and to your families as well.
I too agree, Christmas is for the kids mostly. We are all big kids inside, in someway or another though.
God bless you all - “He is the reason for the season” ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom