• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Death of a Veteran

Smoothrj

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
My uncle died today at 6pm…He was a 20 year army veteran during the Vietnam era ….He raised a family and stayed loyal to his German wife who died maybe 5 years or so ago…I did not listen to him near enough as a young man…..I realize now as a father the sacrifices he went through as a military man..I know now that as a 50 year old man I am half the man he was..if there is a God I hope he blesses the Verterans

Sorry to hear that brother man. Accept my condolences!

May your uncle Rest In Peace!

And yes, there is an Almighty LORD, creator of the Universe, that loves us, and he will take care of us and be at the side of each Veteran, wherever they are. NOW, we that can still walk around, have energy and are strong, we should help our fellow Veterans, if any of you know them or live nearby one!

My uncle died today at 6pm…He was a 20 year army veteran during the Vietnam era ….He raised a family and stayed loyal to his German wife who died maybe 5 years or so ago…I did not listen to him near enough as a young man…..I realize now as a father the sacrifices he went through as a military man..I know now that as a 50 year old man I am half the man he was..if there is a God I hope he blesses the Verterans

Sorry for your Loss.

Sorry to hear that brother man. Accept my condolences!

May your uncle Rest In Peace!

And yes, there is an Almighty LORD, creator of the Universe, that loves us, and he will take care of us and be at the side of each Veteran, wherever they are. NOW, we that can still walk around, have energy and are strong, we should help our fellow Veterans, if any of you know them or live nearby one!
Thank you OttoMan
I will admit that I struggle with my faith but I have strong men like you in my life who help…please keep sending the message.

Back
Top Bottom