• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dead deer on my dads land. *GRAPHIC*

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
I'm not saying these are poachers, but they have jack asses that shoot towards their house at night using spotlights from the gravel road. They've chased several people off this year. My dad found these three deer the last week on his property.

8D208D7D-EE2E-4F54-B4D2-2140BD39A5CF.jpeg
4C762BB1-C51F-43A2-B544-027775C34694.jpeg
99DEE084-9A85-4731-B0E9-4C7CD815A82E.jpeg

How are you not burning up the dnr facebook and phone getting a game warden out there
For sure I would be calling them every damn day. I can’t stand a poacher, if you can’t get your ass out there and hunt legally like everybody else then sit your ass at home on the couch.

It took me many years to get the game warden to show up and arrest poachers and when he showed up he did not get the main one. He did get a guy who worked hard at poaching. Bow hunting and with bait when it was not legal in the state.

How are you not burning up the dnr facebook and phone getting a game warden out there

They have. My dad is working with the DNR helping them to catch these ****ers. He's given the DNR permission to be on our property and do what they need to do. My dad's done hunting for the season so told them to do their thing...

Back
Top Bottom