• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dating a Guy with an EV

Despite what you'd like, unless you love the idea and inconvenience of trickle chargers, you're as bound to a "docking station" with an EV as you are to a gas station for an ICE.

Until we discover Shipstone Technology or introduce personal/neighborhood nuclear power.

Despite what you'd like, unless you love the idea and inconvenience of trickle chargers, you're as bound to a "docking station" with an EV as you are to a gas station for an ICE.

Until we discover Shipstone Technology or introduce personal/neighborhood nuclear power.
Still, in a SHTF scenario, I think having solar is way easier than a oil rig and refinery in the back yard.

Still, in a SHTF scenario, I think having solar is way easier than a oil rig and refinery in the back yard.

Sure. You do you.

I can only expect my stash of gasoline and propane to last for a while, and it's unreasonable to expect that the NG conversion I have on my generator will always be fed from the town supply. At some point, I'll have to modify my behavior to take into consideration the "new rules".

very sad situation
FctE6gqX0AAR2g_.png

Back
Top Bottom