Darn blade hq and nutnfancy!!!!

Yankee Marshal is pretty good. Mix between serious and humor. 22 Plinlster is pretty awesome. Here's an example of one

Last edited by a moderator:
the first youtube video I saw was hickock45 on the glock 26 and the first channel I subscribed to was the armory channel (shortly followed by hickock45) and my favorite gear review is always tnp. since posting this thread I got the knives I ordered from bladehq.com and I love them both just like tnp said I would lol

Nutnfancy does tend to talk a lot, but when you want to know EVERYTHING about a firearm before you drop a couple hundred bucks on it and maybe dont have access to shoot one ahead of time, I appreciate him taking the time to go through every last detail. He takes the size/weight thing too far. He makes it sounds like you are insane for carrying a gun that weighs more than 20oz loaded. He says over 4 oz is too heavy for a knife. I also am not fond of his love for glocks.

Hickok is a waste of time. If I want to watch some old guy bust up soda bottles I can find that anywhere. He is a damn good shot but I hardly ever hear any useful information out of his videos that I cant find on a manufacturers website.

I got a Scrapyard SYKCO 711 based on his reviews. Also a Combative Edge M1 and SR11 (which he didnt review).
Overall he is very entertaining, and even if I dont get the items that he reviews I still feel like a better-informed buyer.

Back
Top Bottom