Daily workout

Checking in on you. In my statistics class my teacher said that if you eat 1 500 calorie Little Debbie every day for a year you'll gain 45 pounds. Gotta watch those things! I'm nit sure if you've heard of David Voggins but he'll keep you motivated!

I’m back at it myself. I rarely make New Year’s resolutions, but when I do, I typically follow through. I’ve lost 20 pounds since the new year.

I bought my son and I a couple of new mountain bikes. We are enjoying riding the trails at Hard Labor creek and others around us. It is a great workout, and a lot of fun.

Staying consistent for the long haul is key. The best way for a guy like me is to add variety. I enjoy shooting basketball, playing tennis, mountain biking, etc.

Hitting the weights makes anyone feel better. I really believe weight training is one of the best things ever for overall health and how we feel. I already feel much stronger after being back for only a week.

The mountain bike has been a huge help too. It works everything. Swimming is probably the only thing that I can think of that is just as good or better.

Highly recommended.
IMG_4242.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg

Checking in on you. In my statistics class my teacher said that if you eat 1 500 calorie Little Debbie every day for a year you'll gain 45 pounds. Gotta watch those things! I'm nit sure if you've heard of David Voggins but he'll keep you motivated!
Yes, sir. My exercise isnt really about loosing weight. I have lost and kept that off for 3 years now and I am at a good weight for me. My diet is decently healthy most days. I just needed to begin exercising regularly again. I'm very inconsistent with it. It is difficult to find motivation after working looong days.

This cold weather has got my joints down. I keep thinking I'm going to be doing some yard work. Hasn't happened yet like I need it to. Softball season is just around the corner. May have a game tomorrow

Y'all still after it? I been back after it three days per week at least for three weeks. Work finally leveled off so I have been able to make time to workout. I did join a gym, which helps tremendously because when I get there I know I'll do work.
Been hitting weights along with cardio everytime.

Universal machines in high school and college. Free weights and Nautilus machines in the Air Force. Had an older Nordictrack skier and Lifecycle following my back surgery in the Air Force. Owned a Soloflex (still have a Soloflex Rock-it squat machine if anyone is interested).

Currently own a Solo treadmill and Bowflex Revolution. However, I allowed my weight gain to exceed their limits. So, I did some research and discovered the Total Gym Fit has a weight limit of 450 pounds. Found a used, like-new one for $200. Been working out three weeks now. Can't believe how much better I feel. At 64, I'll never look like I did when I was 22; but I will get in better shape.
20240314_140440.jpg

My current routine. I have Powerblock dumbells, but am just trying to get muscle memory and flexibility after 20 years of neglect.
Screenshot_20240320_205234_Keep Notes.jpg

The old me... (on the right)
Basic Training_0011.jpg

Haven't been working out, but I've been playing softball one to three times a week along with yard work. I actually hit an infield homerun. I didn't think I could do that anymore. I used to average one every other game

Back
Top Bottom