• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Da chinese virus dun hit the BIGLEW home

Me, the bride and my daughter are recovering from it. Constant headache, cough and overall feeling a little rundown. My daughter who is a teenager actually had the worst of it. Lost her sense of taste and smell after she started feeling better.

Me, the bride and my daughter are recovering from it. Constant headache, cough and overall feeling a little rundown. My daughter who is a teenager actually had the worst of it. Lost her sense of taste and smell after she started feeling better.

Symptoms vary a lot. My sister had very bad upset stomach and the headaches. The lose of taste lasted for over a month with her. But for the most part people remain asymptomatic.

Symptoms vary a lot. My sister had very bad upset stomach and the headaches. The lose of taste lasted for over a month with her. But for the most part people remain asymptomatic.

True, daughters bf had symptoms for 1 day then felt fine. His mother was down for about a week. Strange how it varies from person to person.

I still believe I had it in the beginning. I had a terrible fever, awful cough, and would feel run down to the point I didn't want to move. I was told I was negative for the flu, and had an upper respiratory infection.

But today, all is well so far in the BIGLEW household.

I'm glad you and your family is doing better brother.

I still believe I had it in the beginning. I had a terrible fever, awful cough, and would feel run down to the point I didn't want to move. I was told I was negative for the flu, and had an upper respiratory infection.

But today, all is well so far in the BIGLEW household.

I'm glad you and your family is doing better brother.

Thanks, and good to hear your family are doing well also. Funny thing, my wife and daughter believe they had it in November/December last year. Same way you described as feeling. I had a touch of it in December but don’t remember much about it. I was bed ridden waiting on a back surgery pumped full of oxy and morphine, lol.

Back
Top Bottom