• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ VZ58s IN STOCK

Not an AK...but possibly a superior rifle. Just don't buy this thinking you're gonna use all those tapco mags you've been hoarding...

vz 58 hot.jpg

Since this become an AK vs VZ thread, the VZ is not an AK, its a funny looking SKS ripoff!!!:D at least AKs have an optics rail & use a common magazine. The only thing a VZ does better than a SKS is have detachable mags, that is all.

Last edited:
as much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with this statement.

they are nice guns. But they don't take standard Ak mags and parts are not easy to come by to stock up on. For that kind of money you could get a milled AK47 and have tons of easy to find mags and parts. It's a nice gun, but limited supply of mags and parts make it not a great buy to me. For a collector of 7.62x39, yes or just wanting something different then yes, but your only go to rifle no IMHO.

they are nice guns. But they don't take standard Ak mags and parts are not easy to come by to stock up on. For that kind of money you could get a milled AK47 and have tons of easy to find mags and parts. It's a nice gun, but limited supply of mags and parts make it not a great buy to me. For a collector of 7.62x39, yes or just wanting something different then yes, but your only go to rifle no IMHO.

I have NO issues finding parts. Or mags for that matter. Czechpoint has tons of parts along with many other places. So I can not agree that there is a limited supply of parts and mags. Before all this "Assault rifle talk" crap vz58 mags were VERY easy to find.

also have you felt how heavy a milled AK is? The vz58 weighs less than a stamped AK. I love my Aks but the vz58 has a slight edge over them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom