• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cz pcr

Thanks guys. My CZ collection is finished for now. The 97 BD is in the mail and baby girl will be here on or around May 20. My wife supports knives not guns so now it is time to start working on a blade collection to go with these CZ's.

Thanks guys. My CZ collection is finished for now. The 97 BD is in the mail and baby girl will be here on or around May 20. My wife supports knives not guns so now it is time to start working on a blade collection to go with these CZ's.

No - now it is time to start on the CZ rifles!!!

I wished i hunted, it would make me value rifles more. I have my Mossberg 500 for HD but my AR-15 i only kept for 2 weeks and realized how expensive and unusable it was for me. If i hunted i could see having the CZ 912 or something but for now just pistols.

congrats on the cz... and on the baby girl! I picked up a 97B couple days ago and we have a boy due may 22!

Someone's gotta protect my little girl ya know...? I wish i coulda bought the 97 B but all of my other CZ's are decocker so it was only pratical for me to buy the 97 BD.

I found a guy who wants to sell me his...now I just need to sell something, get into the kids piggy banks, roll some coins, or sneak money out of our account....hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom