• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ no longer makes this……

That is a great intro and set up for your soon to be- want to buy- CZ. :becky:

1680487734999.png

****, 90% of CZs are discontinued…Is there any added value in a discontinued CZ? NOPE

I'm seeing silly, silly prices out there for the Urban Gray Suppressor ready models that they discontinued about 2 years ago.

I guess there is some value there because you can slap a really fat can on one without replacing the sights, but on the other hand there are so many slim cans out there that don't *need* those high sights.

Beyond that though (he says, responding to a guy who we all know has dozens of REAL nice CZs), I don't see there's any real justification for discontinued models fetching a premium.

So if you're prepared to cut me a REALLY sweet deal on one of those polished chrome 75's you have, I'd be really obliged to you.

In other news, looking at the CZ site, it looks like almost all traditional models with the Omega trigger have now been discontinued, except the P-07 and the P-09 in black, available as the standard gun and a suppressor ready version of each.

Model - Discontinued
CZ 75 B Omega 9mm - 2015
CZ P-09 FDE - 2015
CZ P-09 Suppresor Ready (Black) - 2016
CZ P-07 Omega 40S&W - 2018
CZ P-09 Omega 40S&W - 2018
CZ 75 B Omega Suppresor Ready (Urban Gray) - 2022
CZ P-01 Omega Suppresor Ready (Urban Gray) - 2022
CZ 75 B Omega Convertible 9mm - 2023
CZ P-01 Omega Convertible - 2023
CZ P-07 Omega 9mm (OD Green) - 2023
CZ P-07 Omega Suppresor Ready (Urban Gray) - 2023
CZ P-09 Omega Suppresor Ready (Urban Gray) - 2023

I can't say I'm shocked. CZ needs to rationalize their product line, but damn, I'd like to get a P-01 Omega Convertible at a reasonable price before they get scarce.

Back
Top Bottom