• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 600

The conventional rifle models do nothing for me. Like all of you, I think a 527/550 is a far better option.

The 600 Trail in 300 BLK however ... is still calling my name, so I've lashed myself to the mast so I can resist the siren calls.

The conventional rifle models do nothing for me. Like all of you, I think a 527/550 is a far better option.

The 600 Trail in 300 BLK however ... is still calling my name, so I've lashed myself to the mast so I can resist the siren calls.
I have taken apart 550 actions many times, changed parts and all that. I used to be able to buy any part directly from CZ, but now they’re not available. Same for the 527. It bums me out and I am much more likely to fiddle around with something still in production. And I regret having gotten rid of a couple of my 550s.

I have to say, some of the directions Colt/CZ have gone in recently makes me think I should reevaluate my CZ Fanboy Membership.
It’s got to be difficult in the US market. People want modern and affordable and simple. Most CZ products have been a lot more labor-intensive, I would say, and traditional. The Model 600 seems like their second attempt to make a Tikka competitor. Might be great rifles but it’s a complete change of direction.

The siren calls have found you - check my listing

Back
Top Bottom