• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom sign for sale $60,000

This gonna be for the cabinetry and related work, or will you be doing custom signs and such for folks?

I bought it primarily to cut cabinet parts and do all the profile work we do such as corbels. Once we figure out how to use the thing I will run anything someone will pay me to run on it. Signs could be fun. The programming side of this adventure has pretty much kicked my ass. I’ve hired a guy now, who’s job is to figure this damn thing out.

I bought it primarily to cut cabinet parts and do all the profile work we do such as corbels. Once we figure out how to use the thing I will run anything someone will pay me to run on it. Signs could be fun. The programming side of this adventure has pretty much kicked my ass. I’ve hired a guy now, who’s job is to figure this damn thing out.

If it ain't runnin', it ain't makin' money! We have 2-3 smaller shops that we machine parts for on ours when we aren't running our own parts.

If it ain't runnin', it ain't makin' money! We have 2-3 smaller shops that we machine parts for on ours when we aren't running our own parts.

I’ve been calling it my office treadmill. Cause like the treadmill in my bedroom it just sits there with stuff laying on it.

What programs do you run with? I have purchased Cabinet Pro and the machine came with V-Carve.

I’ve been calling it my office treadmill. Cause like the treadmill in my bedroom it just sits there with stuff laying on it.

What programs do you run with? I have purchased Cabinet Pro and the machine came with V-Carve.

We use AlphaCam. Its an older software, but works for us. We want Microvellum, but at $30k+, it will have to wait

Back
Top Bottom