• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cummins OWNS a Chevy

I saw this and thought about how strong that chain is.......Just imagine what hitting that curb did to his drive train and I bet his tires are flat spotted now.

I couldn't really tell but it looked like most of them were younger. I wonder if either participant actually paid for their truck or if it was their daddy's. No way anybody who had to use their own hard earned money would do something that stupid, unless they're just loaded with money. I see young kids around here all the time doing stupid crap in $50000 trucks like it doesn't matter to them.

From watching the video it appears the Chevy was a gas burner. Duramax trucks have a badge over the 2500 badge usually. Not taking anything away from the Dodge, but that looked like a diesel vs gas pull and the Chevy never had a chance.

I'm not a dodge fan by no means, but the new Cummings has more factory power than any other.
The Chevy guy should have hit reverse, tapped the dodge bumper the hit the break again. The chain would have broke near the Chevy bumper and lashed the dodge tail gate.

I'm not a dodge fan by no means, but the new Cummings has more factory power than any other.
The Chevy guy should have hit reverse, tapped the dodge bumper the hit the break again. The chain would have broke near the Chevy bumper and lashed the dodge tail gate.

Yeah no doubt they're beasts. Yeah I would loved to see the Chevy guy do that. What a jerk that guy was. I was just pointing out that the truck didn't have the Duramax badge over the 2500 badge but who knows maybe he took it off.

If I was the dodge owner I would have done donuts with him just cause..Then reminded the Dumbass that he hooked up willingly.

Last edited:
If I was the dodge owner I would have done donuts with him just cause..Then reminded the Dumbass that he hooked up willingly.

Not that they don't deserve it for being idiots, but even I think the Dodge owner went a bit overboard. Even if I was retarded enough to hook up my truck for a tug of war I'd probably put a few dents in his truck after something like that.

Back
Top Bottom