• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Hello there my fellow Crypto traders and gamblers!! I wanted to start a new thread to share information about the different exchanges, wallets and tokens available.

IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF CRYPTO AND ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TRUST IT OR WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD!! I am hoping this is an exchange of information for those who are trading or want to learn more about trading Crypto.

I have limited experience in crypto but I have had positive results and I want to communicate with other ODT members who want to exchange information, etc.

I only have experience with Coinbase and Coinbase Pro. I am looking to get into the more FRINGE cryptos that are not available on this exchange and I need to start creating other wallets in order to use other exchanges, etc. Does anyone have experience with 1inch or MetaMask? (I am looking to acquire some Saimata Inu and need some assistance).

Thanks all!!

HK

MetaMask is almost a necessity when dealing with Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens. It and Uniswap are what every other L1 ecosystem is patterned after.

1inch has recently changed their "terms of use" and are geofencing U.S. IP addresses. They are supposed to be releasing a new platform specifically for the U.S. market sometime in the near future. Having said that, unless you are making large sell/buy orders (i.e. $10k+) it's not really worth the trouble of using. If you just really want to be able to place limit orders, try out Matcha.xyz

What help do you need with MetaMask? Feel free to DM if you like.

I was looking to do the same but fees are just too crazy right now. $150 as I type this..There are a lot of videos on Youtube though that show you step by step what you need to do. ETH in Coinbase to Metamask, link your Metamask to Uniswap.org, then swap to Saitama Inu. Also, it took a couple days for my Metamask to receive the ETH. gl

I have a CoinBase Pro account. I never saved the passwords and had to get a security call every time I logged in. My account was hacked by Chinese or Russian hackers according to the police. They stole $40,000 from my account. Any advice?
With that much money into Crypto I would get a hardware wallet so you can't get hacked. For example Trezor. Not sure about steps you can take about the 40k though, that sucks.

Binance.us has a pretty wide selection of cryptos available. Had Shiba before most of the other major players I believe.

Also, if you have limited experience with crypto, I would caution you with regard to fringe coins/penny stock/ect. All are small cap and easily manipulatable. A large majority of these coins/stocks employee shills to hype them on popular forums/reddit ect. Predicting what the mind share on WSB ect is going to spike next is almost impossible. I have made a little cash on crypto here and there but for the most part take profits and close positions early. Trying to ring out that last little bit will end up getting you.

With that much money into Crypto I would get a hardware wallet so you can't get hacked. For example Trezor. Not sure about steps you can take about the 40k though, that sucks.
I am really looking for the ways to make sure the money is secure. I can make that $40,000 back in a short time. I will check out Trezor. Do you have any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom