• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Creedmoor

Sadly, the internet and social media has completely destroyed any understanding of grammar for most people. It really is sad trying to read some stuff on here and other sites.
I realized after a few years of Facebook that I only thought I knew how illiterate Americans are.

You’d think folks would know how to spell it correctly. The hornady hype machine made most smooth brains all believe those who purchased one was a long range god.
They're good at marketing. Already having a 6.5x55, it made sense for me to get one since they're so similar and the newer cartridge is so commonly available. People assume everyone who owns one is victim of some kind of long-range BC marketing conspiracy, but it's not the case.

Even at my age I can type pretty fast and normally proof read before I post. But I make typo's sometimes and have to go back a fix it.....But damn the computer underlines in red if it's spelled wrong. Spell check is your friend until the word you spell, can be spelled different ways depending on what your trying to convey..

They're good at marketing. Already having a 6.5x55, it made sense for me to get one since they're so similar and the newer cartridge is so commonly available. People assume everyone who owns one is victim of some kind of long-range BC marketing conspiracy, but it's not the case.
I’ve met some really nice people who own one and they shoot well but the overwhelming majority are human turds.

Back
Top Bottom