Craigslist

Gotta indicate partial trade for guy stuff and then you just have to sort through the other stuff people call guy stuff also.....

Actually.... I sold bikes and cars on the with "glocks" and AKs for trade and never got flagged.

What usually happens is IF YOUR VEHICLE IS at a good price, people FLAG it in order to get your ad removed, which gives them a better chance of buying the vehicle. A LOT OF DEALERS do it if they are interested in your vehicle and want to resell it on their lot.

A SAAB, huh? An old ex-Girlfriend used ta' have one...I NEVER want a CAR whose Name sounds like someone "Ralphing" after having had too much to drink on a Wild Saturday Night!!!....mikey357

I always get my ads flagged for the mere mention of firearms. Who the hell has that kind of time to sit on the internet all day going over ads? Oh, wait.....

HAHA... I've contacted a few people about their firearms on CL... you do have to clever to make it work. We should flood CL with arms ads the day of the election... maybe that will keep the anti-gunners at home trying to flag em all :)

I originally posted a Glock for sale on Craigslist. Some kindly soul emailed me and said "Your ad will most likely be flagged and removed by the jerks who lurk here. Check out www.theoutdoorstrader.com." I'm so glad they did!

On the plus side, I'm here now, have traded a few times, and I find the forums far more entertaining than Craigslist.

In Craigslist's favor, though, I posted a truck for sale a few years ago and sold it in EXACTLY two hours. Pretty awesome.

Back
Top Bottom