Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunanddoglover

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Dog Father
315   0
Reaction score
Gwinnett, trailer park of the Milky Way Galaxy
I have a Pachinko machine that is sitting around and doing nothing so I figured the first person to donate $35 to SafeCracka SafeCracka Toys for Tots can come pick it up at Bass Pro Shop in Lawrenceville. It needs some cleaning and some loving but it does work.
Thanks for helping

20191212_182249.jpg

Preferred method of donation and / or payment is PayPal (info@delivermysafe.com) but I will accept cash, checks, MO, etc, etc.....

I have a Pachinko machine that is sitting around and doing nothing so I figured the first person to donate $35 to SafeCracka SafeCracka Toys for Tots can come pick it up at Bass Pro Shop in Lawrenceville. It needs some cleaning and some loving but it does work.
Thanks for helping

View attachment 2398205

Preferred method of donation and / or payment is PayPal (info@delivermysafe.com) but I will accept cash, checks, MO, etc, etc.....

Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover SafeCracka SafeCracka i am knowwhere near this item nor do I need it but i wantto help. I will donate the $35 to craka now and Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover please give it away to someone who will give it a good home and enjoy it as a Christmas present. Sound good?

Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover SafeCracka SafeCracka i am knowwhere near this item nor do I need it but i wantto help. I will donate the $35 to craka now and Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover please give it away to someone who will give it a good home and enjoy it as a Christmas present. Sound good?

You are a generous person, thank you. I will post it in free stuff tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom