• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Crab legs/ Seafood restaurant recommendations

Good call!
Word to the wise--bring an extra pair of your ol ladies underwear to dinner. You are going to look like a whiz because you cooked her favorite food, had an easy clean up and pigged out.

Hell you might need a mop and a bucket,too.

Seriously though its crazy what half- ass uppity places charge for snow crab.
I go for the opposite end of the spectrum when buying seafood. Holes in the wall.
In Georgia, they are typically owned and operated by Orientals
COSTCO in Chicago used to have fantastic crab legs twenty years ago. Do they still?
They had king crab in 10 pound boxes last Christmas. Want to say it was just under 400 bucks.

I like the king but aint got the wallet for it. I just put more butter on em and lie tellimg myself snows are just as good.

Word to the wise--bring an extra pair of your ol ladies underwear to dinner. You are going to look like a whiz because you cooked her favorite food, had an easy clean up and pigged out.

Hell you might need a mop and a bucket,too.

Seriously though its crazy what half- ass uppity places charge for snow crab.
I go for the opposite end of the spectrum when buying seafood. Holes in the wall.
In Georgia, they are typically owned and operated by Orientals

They had king crab in 10 pound boxes last Christmas. Want to say it was just under 400 bucks.

I like the king but aint got the wallet for it. I just put more butter on em and lie tellimg myself snows are just as good.
We rarely bought them unless they were super fresh. They were an extravagance. We called COSTCO the "Seven Hundred Dollar Store." Go in to buy a hotdog or a can of almonds and after you checked out you wondered, "What in the hell did I buy that added up to $700?"

We rarely bought them unless they were super fresh. They were an extravagance. We called COSTCO the "Seven Hundred Dollar Store." Go in to buy a hotdog or a can of almonds and after you checked out you wondered, "What in the hell did I buy that added up to $700?"
Costco gets ya. It’s the Disneyland of grocery stores. No where else can ya spend so much money so fast and can’t wait to go back again.

Not a crab leg fan, but reminds me of my trip to the west coast last year. 3ft long crab legs with the big part being the size of the little cardboard thing inside the papertowell roll. I'd never seen such a thing.

I'd skip the restaurant for crab legs and just order from Crowd Cow or Wild Fork. I don't think the restaurants get them in alive so it's all pre-cooked unless you're picking a live crab out of a tank.

Back
Top Bottom