• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coyote problem

Wrong choice of words. I know that.
DNR has made them legal to hunt 24/7/365. Can't do more than that. Plenty of guys here I'm sure would LOVE the chance to hunt some new land, teach a newbie and temporarily dent the population.

DNR has made them legal to hunt 24/7/365. Can't do more than that. Plenty of guys here I'm sure would LOVE the chance to hunt some new land, teach a newbie and temporarily dent the population.
The issue is they are using a small neighborhood as a smorgasbord. Close neighbors who are against hunting in general but bitch and cry when they lose a family pet yet are totally against dispatching them by lead. If I could catch one a few cci quites would do the job without much report.

Use wire and a large treble hook attached to a strong limb about 4 foot off the ground and bait it with bacon. When they grab the bacon it will hook them in the top of the mouth and then shoot them while they’re hanging.
This^^^ will put you in JAIL…fo realz..:) Hire a Trapper,or learn to trap.! Trapping is THE way…

The issue is they are using a small neighborhood as a smorgasbord. Close neighbors who are against hunting in general but bitch and cry when they lose a family pet yet are totally against dispatching them by lead. If I could catch one a few cci quites would do the job without much report.
I have zero problems when Fluffy goes bye bye because ignorant owners think they own Sheba of the Serengeti and let them roam. I dispatched quite a few yotes in my neighborhood. One shot generally goes unquestioned.

Back
Top Bottom