• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couldn’t attend, had tickets with coin and shirt

I had gotten the email that I'd get the coin, etc in the mail and were asked to provide my shipping address.
Then, about a week later got an email wanting money to ship the coin - already paid out $35

Still have nothing to show for the money ...................
I checked with Okuma about mine but he couldn’t find any record of my order. Guess it was a good thing I couldn’t attend, I wouldn’t have been very happy to have driven down there and then no ticket and swag.

update: I finally located my PayPal receipt and sent it to Okuma yesterday, haven’t heard back yet.

I checked with Okuma about mine but he couldn’t find any record of my order. Guess it was a good thing I couldn’t attend, I wouldn’t have been very happy to have driven down there and then no ticket and swag.
I bought 2 shirts when it was announced. I got my shirts, no coins though. I couldn’t attend either

update: I finally located my PayPal receipt and sent it to Okuma yesterday, haven’t heard back yet.
update #2 got it squared away! Thanks again Okuma Okuma

Back
Top Bottom